Head of Marketing Communications and Content
As Head of Marketing Communications and Content you will be responsible for managing the marketing communications function for GDHV across a number of well-known brands.
You will devise and implement a marketing communications strategy, working across MarComs, PR, branding, product launches and lead generation.
Details about the Client
Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilation (GDHV) is the newly formed holding company for some of the best known brands in the heating & ventilation industry, including Dimplex, Valor, Redring, Creda and Xpelair.
The company is based in Southampton with satellite offices in Peterborough and Poole, employing approximately 250 staff with a turnover of over £200m. GDHV's main business is designing, developing and manufacturing heating and ventilation systems for installation in residential and commercial buildings.
A subsidiary of the privately owned Glen Dimplex Group, which operates from Southern Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group operates in over 40 companies worldwide, employing over 10,000 staff and an annual turnover of €2 billion.
Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilation has a policy of continuous investment in all the brands it is responsible for - from product development right through to customer service. An ongoing programme of research, together with careful monitoring of customer needs and design trends helps direct this investment.
Industry leading investment in developing products that constantly set new standards, with a dedicated central design facility in Uxbridge and product category focused research teams at factories across the UK and Europe.
GDHV's ambition is to grow the business to twice its current size within five years. It is currently in year two of this process, having started integrating strategic acquisitions and consolidating the business.
Detailed Job Description
Head of Marketing Communications and Content - GDHV - Southampton
The purpose of this role will be to create and execute an industry leading marketing communications strategy that will drive market share and top line growth.
- To lead, develop and mentor the large marketing communications function
- Lead on all marketing communications activity including sales support collateral, web content, case studies, thought leadership activity and PR
- You will also oversee campaign management activity to the market to support the sales function with lead generation
- You will also work closely with the product marketing team, implementing product launches in to a variety of sales channels
- You will also commission market insight, competitor analysis and customer insight to ensure you have a clear picture of the market as well as customer needs
- You will be responsible for managing brand marketing for each of the organisations brands, ensuring the correct messaging, tone of voice and all brand marketing follows the companies brand guidelines
To be suitable for this Head of Marketing Communications and Content role you will need:
- Experience within a senior marketing communications role
- Experience from within the b2b market sector
- Experience of managing and leading large marketing teams
- Demonstrable experience of driving commercial marketing activities and measuring commercial returns
What's on offer
£60,000 - 70,000 + package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13840476Z