EU marketing Manager/Associate Director (Energy and Capri Sun)
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
EU Marketing Manager/Associate Director (Energy and Capri Sun)
What you become a part of
As a franchise operation we have 3 primary franchisors whose brands we sell across our territories (the Coca-Cola company, Monster Beverages (energy drinks) and Capri Sun (juice drink). Reporting into the Director, Portfolio & Innovation this role manages the relationship at a Western European level for Monster beverages and Capri sun.
Each business unit has accountability for the annual business plan and delivery of the agreed P&L, this role is key to agreeing the growth plans with the franchisor, based on sound knowledge of the countries, as part of the 3 year planning cycle and then ensuring the markets have the capability to deliver.
The energy market continues to grow and is delivering category growth across our territories. Capri sun own one brand in the soft drinks market with a strong heritage with ambitions for sustainable long term growth and leading the category vision at an EU level.
With our scale, brands and capability, we would love to hear from people with a Marketing / Sales / Brand background who are looking to develop their career in order to help our customers realise and accelerate the growth in the Energy and Juice drink segments.
What to expect
- This is a key strategic area for CCEP given it is a growing market and the headroom is significant, therefore there will be an ongoing input into the senior leadership team
- The creation of a three year growth plan with our Franchisors to deliver growth for CCEP, the Business units (countries) and the category will be balanced with the need for day to day understanding of performance in different territories working with our insights team, the Brand owners and our business units
- The opportunity to inspire and engage our business units to understand and deliver the annual plan
- Working with our franchise partners to secure the right investment to enable future growth
- Travel within the EU territories (Western Europe), approx. 20% of the role
What we expect of you
- Strong commercial marketing experience, ideally with customer management and category experience.
- A positive forward looking approach with a hunger to win and find opportunities
- The ability to energise the markets and key stakeholders and deal with conflict or problems quickly and collaboratively
- There is the need to get involved in contract changes and annual business plan and board level performance reporting ,therefore an analytical and commercial skill set is essential
- The candidate will have strong evidence of strategy development and leadership of delivering the plan
- This should be an experienced Associate Director level with the ability to move back at Director level into a business unit role (Sales or Marketing) in the next 2 years
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.