Graphic designer/Art worker (Beauty brand)
Must drive as this location is not near easy public transport-Parking is available and free
The Fix Creative are looking for a creative and proactive Graphic Designer/ Art worker to work for a very exciting online beauty store and social media platforms which include, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and a Blog!
You'll be developing visual multi-media content on a blog, creating adverts, photographing style and beauty products, storyboarding and filming and editing style and beauty tutorials and art-working imagery.
You'll have the chance to play an integral part, working on exciting multi-media projects. The successful candidate will work closely with the Creative Team Leader and Company Founder on a diverse range of projects, from concept to completion - developing original ideas and creating stunning pieces of design. Primarily using Photoshop and Final Cut Pro.
What the candidate will need:
- Advanced skills in Photoshop (both photo retouching & creating graphics)
- Be a storyteller through your photos and graphics
- 3 years' minimum industry experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Extremely organised with the ability to file documents correctly
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A passion for brand communication
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and adapt to changing priorities
- A self-motivator, able to work to a high standard and meet deadlines
- Naturally collaborative, confident in sharing your ideas within our team and also able to work independently
- An eagerness to learn more and develop your particularly in filming and editing
- Exceptional Adobe CS Photoshop skills
- Experience in working to brand guidelines
- Impeccable organisation & file management skills
- Work fluidly on Apple Mac software
- The ability to use a DSLR camera and have a good understanding of digital photography
- Able to present an engaging portfolio that showcases a wide mix of projects, with interesting rationales behind each project
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written English)
- Excellent layout skills - particularly strong in creating imagery and icons for cross-platform web application
- Excellent understanding of file types and optimisation for the web and mobile devices
- A good understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest
- Basic understanding of HTML
- UK driving licence
If you think this role is for you then please apply today!!
Apply for Graphic designer/Art worker (Beauty brand)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly