FF&E Residential Interior Designer
FF&E Residential Interior Designer / AutoCAD / West London / Salary £40,000-£50,000 / Permanent
North London based interior/architectural design consultancy who specialise in well-crafted exquisite high spec domestic interiors are looking for a FF&E Residential Interior Designer. The successful candidate will be working on prestigious projects from mansions and palaces to luxury apartments, creating magic and style. The main qualities needed are Common sense, Rigor and Enthusiasm.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FF&E RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DESIGNER JOB
- You must have creative flair and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate original ideas to your team
- Good sketching ability and proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Extensive experience of FF&E is a must
KEY SKILLS OF THE FF&E RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DESIGNER
- You will have at least 5 years' experience
- Immaculate attention to finishes
- Ideally you will come from an established high-end design agency
- Able to demonstrate proven skill such as a vast fixture and fittings knowledge and documentation evidence.
If you are interested in finding out more about this FF&E Residential Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.
Apply for FF&E Residential Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly