Graphic Designer - Retail/Beauty
A well-renowned beauty and cosmetic brand who instantly became a must in every make-up aficionado's address book since the brand launched are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their Visual Merchandising Department. Working in close partner with the brand's Senior Designer and Creative Director the right candidate for this role will be designing across printed materials, in store graphics, website and windows.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Ensuring that standards of all digital and print artwork within the Visual Merchandising Department are consistent across the brand
- Developing creative content, layout and artworks for use in print and Visual Merchandising material and working closely with other departments across the business
- Evolving the Visual Merchandising brand bible and in store glossary for visual assets, store information and VM material
- Staying up to speed with graphic, typographic, beauty and fashion trends to present new and exciting ideas to the business
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A well-honed working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- An impressive portfolio with experience working with fashion, beauty and/or retail clients
- Confidence working in a fast-paced environment to execute projects across print and digital channels from concept to production
- Have a strong interest in fashion, beauty and retail cosmetic brands
- Experience working on print materials, in store graphics, website assets and window graphics
If you're looking to join a growing beauty and cosmetic brand and you have the relevant experience please send through your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.