Digital Marketing Executive (PPC)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with strong PPC & Display background to join a business insurance broker based in the city of London. The company was in the top 10 of The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2015 and 2016.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will help deliver targets across the companies PPC & Display channels. Reporting to the Head of PPC & Programmatic, your success will be measured by a combination of KPIs such as growth of qualified visitors, CPA targets and ROAS.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will:
- Support the PPC & Display team with the creation, optimisation and reporting for PPC & Display campaigns as directed by the Head of PPC & Programmatic; together you will be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
- Use data and bid management effectively to optimise and maximise campaign performance.
- Create and test both text and display ads working with both the Editorial and Design teams.
- Create, edit and test landing pages, liaising with the relevant teams such as Editorial, Design & UX
- Coordinate all types of AB tests to drive and improve campaign performance.
- Coordinate with the SEO and Email teams to fully explore all types of cross-channel collaboration.
- Use a variety of proprietorial and third party tools to compile and draw insight from company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of the account.
- Be responsible for daily, weekly, monthly or ad hoc PPC & Display reporting to evaluate channel performance to feed into overall marketing strategy.
You will be working in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.