PPC Marketing Executive
We are looking for a PPC Marketing Executive to join a leading global FTSE 100 information services company based in London.
As the PPC Executive you are responsible for driving new customers to consumer products. The team is made up of a mix of Marketing Channels: TV, VOD, Email, Planned and Programmatic Display, PPC, SEO and Affiliates and Partnerships.
- Define, document & communicate channel specific growth strategies for PPC as well as develop a continual test and learn approach, to optimise traffic to site, click-throughs, conversion rates, and aiming to maximise delivery against target
- Work collaboratively SEO Manager to share learnings and deepen understanding of the relationship between SEO and PPC
- Work closely with PPC agency to improve Audience and Remarketing strategies, with a clear approach to tackle the optimisation of each segment. Evolve the strategy through data and insight, and improve the granularity of message targeting and landing page experience to optimise the end to end PPC journey
- End-to-end management of ad copy optimisation tool, including the Compliance process and ad copy approval
- Work with Brand, Product and Compliance to ensure that our messaging is appropriate and that we are putting the customer at the heart of what we do
- Work in close collaboration with the Optimisation and Customer Experience team to deliver an on-site optimisation roadmap to improve conversion rates of the PPC channel, with a particular focus on Mobile specific strategies
- Close collaboration with peers across the Acquisition, CRM, Social & Price Comparison teams to ensure that communications are joined up
- Manage channel finance processes, including forecasting and budget management
You will be work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.