Senior Pitch Designer
One of my clients is a market leader in the Design & Build (London) world and currently have a career defining opportunity for a Senior Pitch Designer. The company boast published workplace projects up to £5 million budgets with a strong pipeline of projects for the year ahead. To qualify for this position, you should display strong experience in the full cycle of large scale turnkey projects from pitch initial concept development and pitch delivery.
- Working closely with the design, technical team from concept stage and external contractors
- Spearheading the pitch process (projects in excess of £1 million)
- Being direct point of call for the client
- Co-ordinating and signing off presentation packs
- Overseeing and adjusting technical packages
- Mentoring junior designers and colleagues
- Working full project cycle
- Strong background of people management experience
- Proven project pitch winning history
- 7+ years of professional experience within the field
- Strong hand sketching/ability to communicate design with client in meeting
- An eye for detail and creative flare
- Expert knowledge of building regs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel in London and the surrounding space
- Software: AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.