Junior Recruitment Consultant
We are a boutique recruitment agency based in the heart of Shoreditch who specialise in sourcing talent for London's design industry. Due to recent growth, we are looking for Consultants of all levels with experience, knowledge or education within the design industry to join our team across both Design and Client Services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ability to understand design briefs from clients and determine what skills and experience potential candidates need for the position
- Manage applications received via jobs boards, including shortlisting CV's and arranging candidate interviews
- Interviewing candidates via the telephone and face to face, writing interview notes and undertaking reference checks when necessary
- Manage interviews with candidates and clients and distribute relevant documentation.
- Research and gain new business leads for opportunities across all design recruitment.
- Networking, connecting with industry professionals face to face and through social media.
This position is for a Junior who has the gravitas to excel in a fast paced environment, someone you can multi task and prioritise, responding promptly to the demands of a busy and driven industry. You will be proactive, organised and have superb communication and interpersonal skills. You must be a team player and be able to work autonomously.
To be considered, experience within a resourcing/recruitment role is beneficial or a keen interest in design or come from a resourcing, trafficking or project management role within a creative agency.
If you want to be part of a growing agency, and have the above experience, please get in touch with Emma Bond - email@example.com or Hannah Law - firstname.lastname@example.org