Email CRM Designer / Developer
3 days left
- Full Time
Truffle are looking for an Email CRM Designer / Developer to join this growing design team in a fabulous ecommerce company. You will be an expert in coding responsive email templates but also be able to design emails in the Adobe creative suite based on creative briefs.
You will have a minimum of 2 years prior experience working with ESPs such as Sailthru, Mailchimp, etc. This is a meaty project and a chance to have real impact on structure and process so we will need a solid midweight as a minimum.
Overview: They have a fully integrated in house studio, with 20+ people now with a real ad agency feel. They are now hiring an experienced designer/coder who is comfortable designing, coding and setting up email campaigns within their eCRM platform. This will be a large project of consolidation, creating new processes, templates, and inputting best practice strategies.
This role would suit someone highly logical and data driven. You'll be creating templates, designing and coding emailers in Selligent (which is a super great piece of software), creating campaigns, looking at customer segmentation, as well as analysing click through and conversion rates. You will build and launch multiple concurrent, data-driven eCRM projects with a small amount of support and guidance.
- Design. Advanced skills in email design, and preferably at least two of the following areas: digital; motion; UX; web.
- Front-end development. Hand code or use WYSIWYG software to develop simple, fast, standards-compliant, browser-based static and dynamic designs for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Email marketing software. Build multiple concurrent campaigns, and document the technical side of our eCRM platforms.
- Metrics. Be able to understand and respond to KPI and engagement metrics, and take an active role in testing and optimisation.
- Usability and accessibility. Produce output that is easy and intuitive for all users to use, demonstrating an advanced understanding of current best practice.
- User experience. Understand the user; demonstrate the importance of consistent user experience and view each job or channel as part of an overall whole.
- Brand guardianship. Ensure that all work adheres to brand guidelines.
- Mentoring and support. Mentor more junior members of the team where required, sharing expertise and providing day-to-day support, guidance and direction.
- Meet business objectives. Understand what business owners are asking for, and translate that into commercial, powerful, creative solutions.
This is a large project that will likely be fulfilled within 12-18 months so this role will naturally progress into a variety of different areas depending on the individual; it may be more web based, tech based, server based, or creative based. This is totally open to you, and where you want your career to go!
Software: Adobe CS, HTML, CSS, working knowledge of email programme such as Sailthru, Mailchimp, Selligent. Advanced knowledge of deep links, tagging and tracking in eCRM.
Get in touch for more info!
Apply for Email CRM Designer / Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly