German Content Manager - Leading Travel Company - London - 1-Year Contract
German Content Manager About the role:
My client is a leading travel company based in Central London. They are currently recruiting for a Content Manager to join their German team focusing predominantly on blog and travel guide copy. The successful candidate will have to be either a native German or be highly fluent in German. This is a varied role which will involve; writing and editing content, contacting and coordinating bloggers/freelancers for the content hubs. The role will initially be a 1-year contract.
As German Content Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Editorial responsibility for blog and travel guide entries as well as editorial writing (including interviews with experts)
- Researching new topics and updating the content calendar
- Contacting and coordinating the bloggers/freelancer for the content hubs
- Enhancing and implementing the blog and travel guide strategy.
- Management of bloggers/freelancers via Lystable (contracts, onboarding process, invoicing etc)
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Must be either be a German Native and Fluent in German (interviews will be conducted in German)
- Highly organised, well structured with the ability to multi-task
- Personal motivation to contact, acquire and manage bloggers and journalists. Having a good network in place is advantageous but not a must
- Technical understanding and work experience with CMS systems (Umbraco), Wordpress
- Efficient and self-driven, ability to maintain deadlines
- Prolific writing skills with journalistic or editorial experience and a knowledge of various writing styles, such as blog writing, composing texts for the company website, journalistic writing etc.
About the Company:
My client is a leading travel company based in Central London. They are a household name and offer a friendly collaborative working environment.
To apply for this German Content Manager role please click ‘apply' below and attach a copy of your CV.