Product Manager - Website
5 days left
- Contract Type
This is an opportunity to work for an innovative FTSE100 credit card business based in the heart of the city. The business has grown consistently 30% year on year and with exciting plans for the near future they are looking to employ entrepreneurial people who will influence and develop the business.
Reporting into senior management you will be an integral part of the product delivery team helping us develop and deliver outstanding digital products. You will develop a thorough understanding of the customer's needs, actively manage stakeholders and have a good working knowledge of how software is developed and deployed.
09:00 -17:30 Monday to Friday (However flexibility will be required)
Primarily based in Chatham although travel around the UK will be required.
May be based in London for the right candidate with travel to Chatham required 2 times per week.
The successful applicant will be responsible for helping develop and deliver digital products, specifically they will:
- Work with business stakeholders to translate their requirements into a roadmap
- Prioritise the product backlog and make difficult decisions formed from a strong fact base
- Collaborate within a team of Product Owners, Business Analysts and Project Managers to align product roadmaps, delivery schedules, and capabilities
- Identify and communicate on-going understanding and awareness of competitor activity and relevant industry trends
- Work with business leads to develop the business case for the products on-going development and to continually push for achievement of commercial targets
- Identify and drive through short-term initiatives that improve the performance of the product alongside longer term projects
- Work with business stakeholders to define and track key product performance indicators (KPIs), as well as release-specific success metrics
- Analysing figures, pulling out the insights and making decisions based on data.
- Provide customer and business context to the delivery team and explore creative solutions, whilst simultaneously ensuring the team delivers against scope and time commitments
- Work with the Customer Insight and UX/UI teams to incorporate quantitative and qualitative Customer data and research into product iterations and optimization roadmaps. Promote and support a test and learn culture, sharing the findings throughout the business
- Assist with production troubleshooting and problem resolution as needed in support of the continued success of the product
- Developing plans to convince customers to self-serve rather than call the contact centre. You'll need to convince your internal stakeholders that your ideas and recommendations will work and reach our goals.
Active participant in weekly leadership meetings, providing insight and commentary to the success, challenges and opportunities of the digital business.
- Taking people with you - our commercial colleagues will have ideas and plans, but it will be up to you to give them clear options for how they turn into reality online.
- Learning fast - you will need to get a good understanding of complex processes at Vanquis quickly to understand how change could have a big impact.
- Managing your time. You may have several projects running at one time and you will need to bring each one in on time and on budget.
- Influencing people - developing plans to convince customers to self-serve rather than call the contact centre. You will need to convince your internal stakeholders that your ideas and recommendations will work and reach our goals.
- Talking tech - You will be comfortable discussing technical details with developers and understand how your ideas translate into production time, effort and accessibility.
- Microsoft Office, including Visio
- VSTS or Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Project
Apply for Product Manager - Website
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly