2 days left
- Full Time
Award-winning creative agency with a reputation for delivering well crafted, innovative and strategic brand solutions for clients in the property sector is looking for an established Creative Artworker.
This is an opportunity to work with an agency that pursues creative excellence in every thing they do, working on international projects that they believe have the potential to be extraordinary.
The Creative Artworker will be responsible for print and online artworking and production working across a wide range of communication mediums including branding, direct mail, advertising, exhibition, outdoor, and digital projects.
- A willingness to share experiences and advice with junior members of the team.
- Lead projects through artwork and production stages and collaborate with designers as required.
- Attend, edit and approve production of artwork on-site at print facilities to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Maintain quality control by checking and verifying all artwork against specifications and guidelines for accuracy before submitting for production.
- Able to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines, always aware of budgets and time spent.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 6 year's experience.
- Candidates must have experience artworking floorplans from architects (or technical drawings) from start to finish.
- A strong knowledge of typography, picture and colour composition and layout
- Effective project management skills.
- A strong understanding of digital file preparation for print, as well as a strong technical understanding of the latest graphic design software for the Mac OS.
If you have the above and would like to find out more please do get in touch with your folio and cv today.
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly