Graphic Designer | Creative Agency
My client an award-winning customer engagement agency are looking for a talented designer to work on a range of their client brands, across email, direct mail and core digital channels.
You will need to have design experience at a reputable design/creative agency, with a fantastic, diverse portfolio of work across digital and some print design.
Reporting to the Design Director and Creative Director on a number of Global Brands the right candidate will be self-starter with a passion for generating brilliant, award-winning work; a keen eye on digital trends and industry innovation and the drive and ambition to succeed.
· Display best-in-class design skills across digital and print
· Support senior designers and art directors by owning and pulling together original look-and-feel work.
· Help support a creative team on a pitch, crafting the visual story we are telling and bringing new ideas to the mix
· Be able to develop concepts from creative briefs, alongside a copywriter and/or information architect
· Present work with gusto to peers and clients
· Ensure current client work is kept ‘on brand'
· Keep up to speed with industry innovations and trends
· Ensure that work is completed within time and budget
· Proactively contribute, or otherwise assist where required
Skills & Experience required:
· Experience in Design for Online or Offline Media
· Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign essential. Sketch, basic After Effects or 3D software would be a bonus but not necessary
· Some experience of developing design concepts
· Ability to balance great design with meeting deadlines
· Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web technologies
· Educated to degree level in graphic design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline or equivalent industry experience
Excellent Benefits package!