Senior Hospitality Interior Architect
With an impressive 25 year track record, this boutique architectural interior design practice has grown their presence across some of the most esteemed markets. Initially starting out in the high-end residential sector, the company has an impressive portfolio of work for prestigious clients, including the home of restaurateur Nigel Platts-Martin. They have since gone on to be the name to the design and delivery of a number of wine bars, Michelin starred restaurants and railway station/airport commercial spaces.
The team currently stands at 7, with some working part time. Working collaboratively, they ensure each space is bespoke and remarkable in its design. They implement the use of exceptional materials, beautiful textiles and finishes, as well as designing bespoke furniture for their clients; most of whom offer repeat business or are referred from their existing client base.
This position is available due to a number of recently attained projects in central London including 3 prestigious restaurants, a private hotel, and a number of restaurant and bar schemes across international rail and airport locations.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for running projects through all stages of work. Leading a small team, your core duties will include:
- Ensuring the highest quality of technical design
- Producing and marking up drawings, in addition to producing exceptional detailing
- Liaising with third parties and multidisciplinary teams throughout construction
- Further responsibilities to be discussed at interview
Required Skills & Experience
- Outstanding technical ability, with proven experience detailing highly complex, high-end hospitality projects
- Experience working across all project stages
- Previous job running experience
- Thorough knowledge of current UK building regulations and planning standards
- A strong background in commercial/hospitality projects
- On-site experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will receive a salary between £40,000 - £45,000 in addition to a pension scheme and discretionary annual bonus.
The company has recently relocated to beautiful offices, conveniently located near Oxford Street. The team socialise regularly, arranging drinks together at least once a month in addition to their annual Christmas party; and all team members are encouraged to undertake regular CPD as organised by the company.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Job Ref: 8778
Hunter Dunning = Interior Architecture Jobs - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists