West End full service Agency is looking for an artworker to work closely with the head of design on a wide range of print and digital materials, including national advertising, social, PR, pitch documents, digital and social banners.
You will also support the wider team of designers, art directors, copywriters and be expected to roll your sleeves up and help out as required.
You will have experience working in a fast paced and varied agency and be proficient using Adobe CC Indesign, Photoshop and illustrator is a must. Knowledge of other programs within the suite is a bonus.
You will be responsible for
- Adapting artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Advertising, POS, Branding and Marketing projects/campaigns, PR & Social.
- Creating artwork of the highest standard within customer guidelines.
- Ensure that all artwork work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Creating print ready artwork for use by various departments.
- Preparing layouts, formatting text to stylesheets and preparing files for printers.
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
- Constructing Artwork master templates for use throughout the organisation.
- Putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
- Working on a variety of different projects covering typography, retouching designs, layouts and illustrations.
Digital and/or After FX experience would be highly desirable.
Please send CV with relevant work examples and salary expectations.