Senior Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing / Brand Strategy
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time. Permanent
Our Client is a successful UK medical devices business with an expanding range of complex patient monitoring and defibrillation products aimed at a growing number of international market places. Based in Basingstoke with staff and operations across several international sites, this SME has a track record of growth, penetration into new markets and is becoming a challenger against much larger, incumbent competition. Our Client's success is based on a fast-moving and dynamic approach combined with an aggressive and ambitious product development pipeline which has quickly met and is now exceeding other market offerings.
They are now looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Director in the development and implementation of the corporate marketing strategy and supporting marketing plan. Responsibilities include;
* Suuporting with the development and implementation the Brand strategy and ensuring consistent messaging;
* Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team and external partners to develop, deliver and evaluate compelling integrated campaigns, on time and on budget;
* Supporting with the development and management of a metrics dashboard to evaluate ROI from marketing activities and campaigns;
* Supporting with launch plans for new products and propositions;
* Developing clinically focused marketing material;
* Undertaking market analysis and providing market data;
* Working closely with Internal stakeholders to be kept informed of new products and providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
Applicants will have a Marketing degree (or equivalent) and a up to date knowledge of marketing best practices across the complete marketing mix. He/she will have strong capability in digital marketing as well as product launch and ongoing brand management experience.
The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, be a self-starter and work well as part of a team. He/she will be highly PC literate. Experience from a medical devices/healthcare is desirable.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Strategist, Marketing Specialist, Brand Strategy, Marketing Advisor, Marketing Campaigns Executive, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketer, Healthcare Marketing Executive, Marketing Analyst may also be considered for this role.