CRM Manager or Executive
To £40,000 + benefits
Smart, ambitious CRM executive needed now to join our fast growing e-commerce business and grow our CRM and email marketing campaigns through data driven insights, collaboration and creativity.
This role is perfect for a candidate who has made a start within CRM and is looking for an exciting and challenging new role with significant scope for development and advancement.
- Participate in all aspects of CRM, including contact strategy, audience targeting and segmentation, and analysis campaign performance
- Own the broadcast email marketing schedule and campaign execution
- Own analysis and insights for broadcast strategies, leading weekly and monthly reporting
- Drive effective optimisation strategies for email marketing, creating long-term test plans aimed at driving performance of email as a channel across both engagement and transactional KPIs
- Support on the development of new LifeCycle marketing strategies and new programs across email, other digital channels, and offline channels to optimise on customer activation and retention
- Monitor LifeCycle campaign performance and drive proactive optimisations
- Own the creative planning process for email campaigns - from brief, to asset creation, to approvals - project managing stakeholders across marketing and creative teams
- Own creative reporting and creative optimisations for email marketing, driving forward the roadmap for A/B test initiatives and improvements on creative performance
- Support on Referral marketing strategy, driving growth of our existing ‘Refer-a-Friend' program and executing A/B tests from creative through to incentive structure
- Develop the relationships we have with current partners and support on creating proposals for potential new partners
- Minimum 2(i) degree from a leading university
- Good grounding in email marketing and CRM
- You have hands-on experience working with an ESP
- You're comfortable working with data and drawing insights from reports.
- Intellectually curious, always looking for innovative ways to improve performance
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly organised; a natural project manager
- Astute attention to detail
- Collaborative team-player who loves a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Ambitious, fast growing, entrepreneurial, disruptive eCommerce business with strong VC backing.