Designer - luxury retail / beauty
Truffle are looking for an integrated Designer for a fabulous luxury beauty brand.
The Design work will be varied and include creating and developing premium graphic design concepts and artwork for:
- New product launches and current product re-education
- Seasonal campaigns
- Marketing collateral - leaflets, brochures etc
- In-store VM - window banners, POS
- Product packaging
- Digital campaigns across web and social media channels
- In addition, having sound knowledge of the print production processes, strong organisational/time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at once is essential.
They would love:
- At least 3 years experience as a Designer within a luxury retail or branded environment with REAL creative flare - beauty experience would be preferable.
- Self-motivated and driven; confidently able to manage priorities, meet tight deadlines and take personal responsibilities.
- An extremely brand focussed Designer - be a visual guardian, consistency is key!
- Superb artworking skills; create print -ready files with cutter guides etc. for external production.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is essential. Word and Excel skills are also required.
- A flexible, energetic adaptable person with the ability to interact well with people at all levels
- The CMO is an incredible woman, she is super switched on and fast paced! - You will need to be able to juggling lots and keep up with the pace.
Get in touch with Truffle for more details!
Apply for Designer - luxury retail / beauty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly