Digital Acquisition Manager
Our client is a household name, market leading consumer goods business with an excellent heritage and enviable portfolio of brands. As a result of significant investment into the online growth of the brands, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful Digital Acquisition Manager to join their existing talent pool.
You will be responsible for implementing and executing the digital acquisition strategy across the groups brands. You will own the customer acquisition and traffic generation online, working closely with the agency, marketing, commercial and digital teams to ensure maximum sales and margin are achieved.
- To monitor performance of the site against acquisition targets identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations
- Create and distribute traffic reports ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed
- Ensure business targets for ROI are met for all traffic channels
- Create and implement strategies and roadmaps to enable us to meet acquisition targets across all digital platforms
- Devise and implement agreed strategies to drive qualified online traffic.
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and email marketing to increase site visitors and revenue.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital acquisition
You should be self-motivated and capable of working autonomously, as well as leading, or as a member of, a team and be able to interact at all levels within industry with an inquisitive and innovative approach.
Good communication skills are essential as is a flexible working approach. A positive attitude and pride in your work, showing attention to detail and quality control are essential.
Apply for Digital Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly