Interim Customer Marketing Executive
My world renowned FMCG client is looking for a Customer Marketing Executive to execute and implement travel retail activations. Ideally you will have experience working with the Nordic and know how they operate. You will be a very strong project manager who is capable of keeping existing projects ticking over and dealing with customer who have high expectations.
You will also:
- Manage the planning and implementation of all trade marketing activities within a portfolio of key European Travel Retail customers sharing best practice where appropriate.
- Assist the Customer Marketing and Commercial teams in the development of trade promotional plans for our key customers.
- Ensure that the marketing A&P budget sheet is accurate and regularly updated for items of expenditure of a Customer Marketing nature.
- Maintain regular contact with promotion agencies, negotiate costs and timings for production, monitor quality and find new suppliers to optimise costs.
- Develop strong customer relations to gain a better understanding of their needs.
- Regular contact and business updates with Customer Marketing and relevant RSM / KAMs.
- Provide effective pre and post promotional analysis on all major Customer Marketing activities.
- Provide useful analysis on the European Travel Retail channel in terms of sales volumes, traveller profiles and trends.
- Monitor, track and share competitor activity including pricing, promotional activity, product initiatives, category management and advertising.
- Liaise with key domestic markets, ensuring that our Travel Retail activations are in line with and supportive of local campaigns.
- Ensure that commercial contacts, sales promoters and brand consultants in your remit are updated on key brand initiatives and have access to relevant educational materials.
- Manage and implement appropriate education programmes for local retail staff, agencies and brand consultants for your portfolio of customers.
- Manage a team of brand consultants and / or agency promoters setting sales objectives and producing useful post promotional analysis and evaluation.
- Manage an inventory of custom merchandising, light boxes and brand displays within your customers, including analysis on strategic value / cost vs. return on investment.
- Regular visits to the field ensuring that our brands are showcased to the travelling consumer in the most premium and efficient way.
- Provide regular contact reports in line with business needs.
- Identify customer specific opportunities and exploit these where possible.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
This role is for 3 months initially, reporting directly into the Customer Marketing Controller. It is paying £180 per day limited company and is based in London.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **