Qualified Architect - Hampshire
My client have been established for over 50 years and as an award-winning architectural practice working across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. They are committed to creating sustainable and successful designs and have a well established reputation across a range of sectors and services.
As a large RIBA chartered practice of architects, designers and town planners they have the capability to delivery built projects ranging from small to in excess of £1bn. They also have long and extensive experience working with Listed Buildings, in historic places, and sensitive sites.
- Carry out instructions of directors and senior staff
- Client liaison with reporting mechanism to senior staff
- Understand principles of internal programming, resourcing and project costing control
- Develop the project design under direction from senior staff in accordance with the brief
- Co-ordinate with consultants
- Implement and record project administration
- Understand Risk and participate in its identification and management
- Ability to work with others in design teams and understanding delegation process
- Communication skills to present the projects to outside parties including Client
- Developed standard of design ability through all project design development stages
- Presentation / administration skills
- Reasonable contract administration knowledge
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
- Able to participate, delegate and motivate within the design team
- Good working knowledge of IT in particular, CAD and associated visualisation packages
- Reporting to senior staff on all aspects of projects undertaken
- Implementing Project Procedures, including PCF
- Undertake structured development
- Corporate responsibilities where allocated
- Client liaison
- Assist in design programming
- Ability to work on own initiative, but recognising needs to delegate up and down
- ARB registered
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional practice experience within the retail sector
If you are interested in discussing this role or just open to an initial, confidential conversation about other roles then please call on 07900 748 208 or you can drop me an email with your CV and portfolio
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.