A well-known design studio based in London is on the lookout for a corporate communications designer to join their team!
This studio is a well-known design agency who are known for their vibrant and laid-back culture. Specialising in corporate communications, employee engagement, digital, brand identity and print, they work with a range of brands from large FTSE 100s to start - ups.
- Producing a range of corporate communication projects across a range of clients
- Being professional with strong ideas to actively support the team
- Take on briefs and engage with existing client projects
- 1-2 years' experience working as a graphic designer
- Must be able to meet deadlines with a high attention to detail whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong adobe experience which includes: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Early finish times during the summer
- Free breakfast
- Friday drinks
- Life and health insurance
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply or email your CV and portfolio to Sandra@twistorstick.co.uk
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly