Major Players are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join a top global creative agency with offices in central London.
You will have around 10 years experience working in a large fast-paced creative agency with experience of print, digital and complex multichannel project delivery, and have the knowledge and capability to balance objectives from a cost, scheduling, creative, technical and quality perspective.
The Operations Manager will work directly with the Executive Creative Director, Account Management and the Finance Director, and will own project delivery across the business. Plus be responsible for overall delivery of operations: process, supplier management, resource planning & allocation and profitability.
You will balance the agencies strategic and creative ambitions against available time and budgets, and identify the best solutions and options to meet the overall objectives, helping to drive a culture of change and deliver positivity and efficiency. You will be agile, proactive and take a lateral approach to problem solving and your "black book" of tried and tested creative freelance resource will be extensive.
The Operations Manager will:
* Manage the following aspects of projects: scope, risk, schedule, budget and communications from a personal and management point of view
* Collaborate with account and creative leadership to ensure work is correctly scoped to ensure quality and efficiency of delivery
* Manage tracking of budget vs spend to ensure budgets are maintained within agreed tolerances
* Ensure statements of work are written and delivered with the appropriate level of rigour and that they are de-risked
The Operations Manager will have:
* A solid understanding of profit and loss calculations and agency financial management requirements
* Confidence in presenting and negotiation of options, benefits and risks around project delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the agency at a time of growth, and work in a professional and collaborative environment. If this sounds like the Operations Manager role for you then please apply.