Territory Product Marketing Manager
About the business:
Tunstall Healthcare is the world's leading provider of telehealthcare solutions, operating in over 50 countries and supporting more than 3.6 million people worldwide. Recognised as true leaders in their field, they have won multiple awards including Technology Provider of the Year at the Health Investor 2016 awards.
Their technology and services play a key role in helping older people and those with long-term needs to stay out of hospital and residential care and live independently.
You will be joining the business at a very exciting time, playing a key role in the development of new and existing product ranges. As the Territory Product Marketing Manager your primary focus will be managing the full product lifecycle of market-leading products in the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the UK management and sales and marketing teams to define and manage the customer requirements, products, services, solutions, pricing and territory roadmap.
- Regularly researches customer requirements and gathers market information, defines the territory product and solutions roadmap and regularly communicates these insights to Group Marketing so that they can consider changes to the group portfolio.
- Develops business cases for new products and services, together with the Group Marketing Team, based on reliable local data and customer insight.
- Reviews and measures the overall commercial performance and viability of products and services and acts to ensure the correct mix. Recommends when products and services should no longer be offered. Works with Group Marketing to ensure the centrally defined roadmap meets the local territory needs and acts to influence and remedy this, if this is not the case.
- Takes the lead role in organising new product and service launches for the UK ensuring the UK business is fully prepared to both deliver, sell and support the proposition utilising the ‘Ready for Service' process.
- Works with the Local and Group Marketing teams to ensure appropriate collateral is in place to launch products and to enable the Sales teams to sell all products and services on an ongoing basis.
- Where a local solution is required to provide a specific product or service (i.e. requirements outside that provided by Group Marketing) develops a business case, proposition strategy, commercial terms and marketing strategy for such a product.
- Conducts analysis of competitor products and services and draws comparison to Tunstall offerings, in order to stay ahead of the market.
- Communicates the central roadmap and portfolio changes to the local team and ensures a good understanding of decisions made.
- Proposition and product management expertise
- Financial management skills
- Proven product marketing expertise, ideally gained in a healthcare environment (or similar)
- Successful track record in product launches
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Strong numerical bias and expertise, able to present business case data clearly
- Willing to juggle several priorities at any one time
- Happy to work across team boundaries to get things done - good team player
- Fluent in English
Joining the business at a fantastic period in Tunstall's development, this provides an excellent framework for career and personal development and you will have the opportunity to grow your own team.
In addition to a market-leading salary and package including a strong pension and car allowance, the standard working hours are 37.5 per week which offers an ideal work-life balance. With all teams and manufacturing based onsite, there is a true ‘family feel' about this fantastic global leader in healthcare solutions.
The people are passionate about what they do and are proud of the difference that they make to people's lives. Ask any of their employees why they like working there, and the answer is often the same: ‘the people'.
They are also a living wage employer as well as a member of Employers for Carers - actively supporting carers in the workplace. Tunstall offer the opportunity to develop your skills through their in-house learning programmes and leadership development programme. They are open to flexible working where the nature of the role can support it, and have a wellbeing initiative open to everyone.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please apply with your latest CV via the Apply button or speak to Rian Hoey at Better Placed Recruitment via 01132364040 / email@example.com. All Third Party and Direct Applications will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.