Group Product Marketing Manager - Mobile Solutions
6 days left
- Full Time
About the business:
Tunstall Healthcare is the world's leading provider of telehealthcare solutions, operating in over 50 countries and supporting more than 3.6 million people worldwide. Recognised as true leaders in their field, they have won multiple awards including Technology Provider of the Year at the Health Investor 2016 awards.
Their technology and services play a key role in helping older people and those with long-term needs to stay out of hospital and residential care and live independently.
You will be joining the business at a very exciting time, playing a key role in the development of new and existing product ranges. As the Group Product Marketing Manager for mobile solutions, your primary focus will be on the development of new-to-market app-based products, managing the full product lifecycle and providing key insights for future product development.
Key responsibilities include:
- To create and execute the strategic direction for the Tunstall's portfolio of mobile based products, solutions or services (the proposition) within the overall strategic framework of the company.
- Under leadership of Director the incumbent is responsible for Portfolio Life Cycle management: new products, deletions, pricing guidelines, inventory levels, supply chain.
- Technical aspects of product ownership (specifications, compliance, QA& RA, operations) resides with the Technical product manager.
- Development, launch and ongoing delivery of successful propositions and delivering commercial results in line with (or ahead of) business plan at a global and territory level.
- Drive the consolidation of propositions across the Group to ensure consistency of services and maximise efficiency of resources.
- Create a working group of Tunstall mobile specialists to deliver against the mobile portfolio.
- Market expert; Understands / interprets customer needs, anticipates market changes, recognises competitors & understands their strategies, strengths and likely moves - pulling input from territories.
- Commissions, collects and interprets customer insight to enable new proposition development.
- Develops commercial proposition(s) covering all elements of the proposition value-chain Develops and supports the local proposition manager to execute the Country / Regional product go to market strategy and secures the alignment, resources and support required to achieve agreed business targets.
- Builds regional and global commercial picture of proposition(s) and tracks performance against plans and performance criteria to ensure market success: product positioning, competitive analysis, pricing, portfolio life cycle management including obsolescence.
- Provides input to local Market Communication, customer relationship management and commercial processes as required.
- Provides ongoing support for proposition management post-launch.
- The incumbent will be the ‘speaking partner' to their Manufacturing and Development and Innovation partners.
- Professional degree or equivalent in Science or Business.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Financial management skills.
- Proposition and product marketing expertise.
- Proven product marketing expertise within the product category.
- Successful track record in programme management & product launch.
- Strong communications and influencing skills (effective presentations at all levels, negotiation).
- Strong change management leadership.
- Ability to work across cultures (experience of multi-cultural and multi-national project teams).
- High level of operational, business development and strategic abilities as well as strong organisational and social skills including proven experience in people management.
- Innovative/creative thinker.
- 3 years of commercial experience - preferably in an international / multinational environment.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Joining the business at a fantastic period in Tunstall's development, this provides an excellent framework for your career and personal development and you will have the opportunity to grow your own team.
In addition to a market-leading salary and package including a strong pension and car allowance, your standard working hours will be 37.5 per week which offers an ideal work-life balance. With all teams and manufacturing based onsite, there is a true ‘family feel' about this fantastic global leader in healthcare solutions.
The people are passionate about what they do and are proud of the difference that they make to people's lives. Ask any of their employees why they like working there, and the answer is often the same: ‘the people'.
Tunstall are also a living wage employer as well as a member of Employers for Carers - actively supporting carers in the workplace. Tunstall offer you the opportunity to develop your skills through their in-house learning programmes and leadership development programme. They are open to flexible working where the nature of the role can support it, and have a wellbeing initiative open to everyone.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please apply with your latest CV via the Apply button or speak to Rian Hoey at Better Placed Recruitment via 01132364040 / email@example.com. All Third Party and Direct Applications will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.
Apply for Group Product Marketing Manager - Mobile Solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly