- Fast-growth healthcare organisation with ambitious plans
- Opportunity to really affect digital change
Details about the Client
One Stop Doctors is an ambitious healthcare business. The first clinic in Hemel Hempstead opened in September 2016 and there are expansion plans to open 6 to 8 clinics around the M25 in the next 2 to 5 years.
One Stop Doctors specialises in same day diagnostics and medical services that deliver an extensive range of treatments - and its priority is to provide patients with the unrivalled care and attention they deserve. Working with highly qualified GPs, medical consultants, dentists, support staff and the most advanced diagnostic and imaging equipment available in the industry, enables them to deliver an exemplary standard of patient care in addition to an extensive range of medical services and treatments all under one roof.
Digital marketing and the business' website will play a key part in the growth of the organisation and therefore this business is looking to hire a Digital Specialist to help drive the channel forward.
Detailed Job Description
The Digital Specialist will work as a pivotal part of the Marketing function as the business grows capability out in this area. The business is looking to drive a data led approach to its marketing and a key focus area for this role will be driving insight through web analytics in order to optimise marketing return and drive lead generation online.
The Digital Specialist will:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, improving the usability, design, content and conversion rates
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns (including video content)
- Utilise a range of techniques including SEO, PPC, programmatic display and social media advertising
- Define the social media and blog strategy for the company, increasing engagement and growing followers/fan bases
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Define KPIs and targets to maximise ROI and drive down CPC/CPA
- Manage digital agencies in order to deliver marketing activities
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, digital trends and competitor data
The ideal Digital Specialist will be the perfect blend of someone strategic enough to drive digital change, but also someone who is happy to dive in and implement the change.
You will not only have experience in a service or patient healthcare environment, with clear communication and people skills, but will be able to demonstrate ability to take the lead in the development and delivery of the digital strategy. Overall the post holder must be able to demonstrate the experience and ability to work in a fast paced environment, where change and development of the role and responsibilities is inevitable.
The successful applicant will have significant experience in the digital marketing field. The incumbent will be confident in the use of analytics tools, with the ability to interpret performance data and make recommendations accordingly. They will also have experience targeting all three of our key audiences - patients, corporates and allied healthcare professionals and be confident using CMS.
A background in healthcare marketing is essential.
What's on offer
A competitive salary depending on experience plus benefits package, an unrivalled working environment and the support you need to do a great job and be proud of the service you are leading. Most of all, you will be joininga business where you can really affect change.
If you feel your share the values One Stop Doctors emanates, I'd love to hear from you.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MP13828599Z
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.