Senior Ecommerce Manager
Senior Ecommerce Manager, EMEA
£65k-£75k + excellent package
Berkshire. Ref: TL884457
The Senior Ecommerce Manager is a high level, yet “hands-on” position focused on leading the definition and development of ecommerce merchandising growth strategies that support maximum growth and profitability for etail and multi-channel retailers. The individual will define the category growth strategies that create multi-channel customer behaviour as well as manage day to day ecommerce responsibilities within the organisation. Working cross-functionally (regionally and locally), the Senior Ecommerce Manager will help develop promotions, content, advertising and contact strategies to maximise the contribution per customer over the customer lifecycle. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a high level of both strategic and tactical thinking.
Qualifications / experience
- Excellent ecommerce experience in a retail environment or business to business organisation is essential. Minimum 5 years ecommerce experience.
- Experience working across geographies developing strategy is essential.
- Experience managing a P&L for a digital business with a proficient understanding of financials and budget management.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how ecommerce, web, mobile, social, search and channels work together to optimise behaviour, acquisition and sales.
- Experience managing website content and activities associated with website launches/redesigns including menu architecture development and web page layouts and graphic designs.
- Knowledge of digital ecommerce technology architecture and implementation.
- A strong influencer to lead a diverse group of team members and stakeholders across multiple business areas and geographies.
Our client is the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. This role sits within the part of the business which maintains its world leadership position with No.1 brand status within its category, distributing to over 70 countries worldwide. For more information, email email@example.com