This creative agency that specialises in commercial creativity for a range of clients across the Charity and Entertainment sectors are currently looking for a Junior/ Mid-Weight Project Manager to join their team.
What are the key responsibilities within this role?
- Working to support the Creative Directors across the delivery of multiple branding and advertising projects, including print, digital and TVC
- Managing the overall flow of work throughout the studio, keeping track on the status of creative work and updating your internal teams as you go
- Taking responsibility for all project logistics, including scoping out timeframes, budgets and resources
- Championing the creative process of both branding and advertising projects; no day will be the same and you'll bounce seamlessly between assisting on TVC's to working with the Creative Director on a large-scale branding project
- Going along to client meetings with the Creatives to sit in on briefs and relay creative presentations
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- Someone with previous experience working within a creative agency either in production or project management, with a sound grasp of handling budgets and timeframes
- A confident character with the ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- A Project Manager with strong organisation skills and the ability to multitask
- You will be proactive and collaborative in nature, a hard worker with the ability to have a bit of fun!
If you have all the necessary skills and experience and would love the opportunity to grow and progress your career within Project Management in a supportive and creative environment then please send your CV to email@example.com to register ASAP!