- Full Time
This company design, manufacture and retail stunning home furnishings for every room in the home. Anything from a kitchen to a candle holder, they offer a whole home concept with unrivalled quality and value. Beautiful design and exceptional service are at the heart of everything they do and as a result their store network is rapidly growing.
The launch of this next addition to their family of stores is fast approaching and so they are now starting to build the team and a key role will be that of the Kitchen Designer. As a vital member of the team, you will design and sell their stunning kitchens in response to both walk-in enquiries and qualified sales leads from national campaigns.
An individual who will:
- Provide exceptional service that becomes a hot topic of conversation around the dinner table
- Inspire, excite and support their customers from design concept to installation
- Create, present and exchange thoughts on designs, styles, colours and finishes
- Manage multiple projects ensuring seamless communication and coordination throughout
- Experience using AutoCAD, or similar design packages
- Experience in kitchen design and the project coordination and administration of designs
- A friendly and outgoing person with a confident and articulate manner
- Strong presentation and communication skills
They are looking for someone with a natural warmth and friendliness and with a highly professional approach to business. Flexible working from Monday to Saturday (40 hours per week) with Saturday's on a rota basis and a day off in lieu.
Apply for Kitchen Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly