This innovative creative agency that specialise in bespoke window displays and retail installations for a range of global clients across the fashion & lifestyle sectors are currently looking for a Mid Weight Project Manager to join their team. This role will see you working across a range of exciting projects producing work on a global scale within a collaborative and adventurous team.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Reporting into and supporting the Senior Project Manager on the delivery of client projects from brief to completion including client communication, handling project logistics (budgets and time-lines) through to being on-site to oversee installation
- Overseeing the production on multiple projects at any given time with the ability to multitask, and negotiate/ communicate with suppliers
- Regular site visits to workshops to ensure equipment and processes are all running smoothly, within budget and desired time-frames
- Liaising across various creative and production teams on material finishes and construction, you will provide advice and manage expectations throughout
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- An experienced Project Manager with previous experience managing retail rollouts, events, creative window displays or retail interiors
- A natural communicator, you will be able to verbalise ideas clearly and concisely as well as build rapport with ease
- You will have a creative flair with the ability to visualise ideas across a range of different medias including mood boards and Adobe Suites
- You will be proactive and keen to get stuck in, with the ability to take ownership and work autonomously when required whilst supporting the wider team
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, please email your CV and a brief description on your suitability for the role to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk