Trainee Project Manager for Experiential Design
This small family run company specialise in Experiential Design provide a range of services from exhibition stands, product launches and bespoke sampling stands to PR stunts, sampling bins and giant props. The company are theatrical in their approach and enjoys encouraging both clients and staff to be different.
The Project Manager position would suit a candidate who wants to contribute to a growing enterprise and be part of a fun, family led, often fast paced production company.
They are looking for a candidate who would be able to join in a more junior capacity and quickly move into the role, training will be provided. They are based near the Essex and Hertfordshire borders, with easy access to London.
Person / Experience Required:
- Background from a theatre / set design based course would be an advantage
- Some experience already gained in project management, stage / event management, props / set building or technical theatre
- Project Management skills ideally working with a production workshop
- Full clean driving licence
- Must be able to effectively liaise with and manage clients and their expectations