Residential Interior Designer
Are you an Interior Designer looking for a challenging role? A successful, Chichester-based architectural practice is looking for a talented and well-rounded individual to join them as their in-house Interior Designer and take ownership of some incredible high-end residential projects.
Established in 2008, this successful architectural practice has grown from a one-man band to a team of 15 architects and technicians. They pride themselves on their full turn-key services and their ever expanding portfolio of high-end residential projects ranging in values of £25,000 - £6mill, across Surrey, Hampshire and Sussex.
With an increase in the demand for their Interior Design services, they are now looking for their very own in-house Interior Designer to develop and manage high-end residential projects across all stages.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the only in-house Interior Designer, you will take ownership of all design projects for high-end residential briefs. Main tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Concept development and space planning
- Producing FF&E proposals, scheduling, procurement and specifications
- Producing technical packages, detailed drawings, elevations and joinery
- Attending client presentations
- Managing projects across all stages
- On-site supervision
- Working with the architecture team throughout the live of the projects
- Liaising directly with clients, contractors and third parties
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ year's interior design experience
- Proven track record working on high-end residential projects from concept development through to installation
- Experience working across all FF&E stages
- Strong experience producing technical packages, detailed drawings and joinery
- Good project management experience
- On-site experience
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Good hand sketching abilities
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Adobe Suite. Knowledge of Revit would be beneficial
Salary and Package
£26,000 - £29,000 fully dependent on experience and flexible for outstanding candidates plus a discretionary bonus, workplace pension scheme and a 21 holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays + Christmas shutdown.
You will be joining a family-like team with a friendly office environment, a healthy work-life balance, team outings to nearby pubs, on-site parking and an office dog! Genuine room for progression and the opportunity to lead junior designers will be available as the Interior Design department expands.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
*Please note applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Job Ref: 8702
Hunter Dunning = Interior Design Jobs - Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists
Apply for Residential Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly