Here's a fantastic opportunity for a marketing, graphic design, event management or related graduate, to gain experience in a broad range of marketing activities. With loads of variety and starting salary of around £20k, it's the perfect grounding for your career in marketing.
You will quickly learn and progress with hands on involvement in art working, multi-channel media, copywriting, event management, internal and external marketing, bus and product information, creative briefing, budget control, business and client management and lots of other exciting marketing stuff!
Reading Buses is an award-winning company with an enviable reputation for innovation and customer service. We like to think we're a brilliant place to work and we hope you'd think so too!
Please apply via the Apply button to Caroline Anscombe, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with your 2 page CV and covering letter telling us why you're the perfect person for the job.
- Provide creative, artistic and administrative support to Marketing Managers in all external and internal marketing activities.
- Create artwork and write copy to support the Marketing strategy
- Assist in marketing the Company's brands, products and services to the general public in a way that maximises demand.
- Help increase the revenue of the Company by marketing.
- Help maintain a strong brand image at all levels and in all areas.
- Assist in development of top quality information for customers to be used in leaflets, on the roadside and elsewhere as appropriate.
- Organising internal and external events
- Updating website and maintaining strong social networking communications.
- Designing artwork to support internal and external marketing projects
- Help to implement campaigns in co-operation with the Marketing Managers to promote the Company's products and services.
- Support Marketing Managers for events including promotional activities and trade shows.
- Assist in briefing, management and coordination of printing including paper and vinyl.
- Coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Involvement in market research studies and analysing their findings.
- Achieve best value for money in all activities, in particular by control of costs.
- Proof reading marketing material including timetables and information leaflets for accuracy and brand compliance.
- Manage internal and external relationships.
- Assist Marketing Managers in company-wide adherence to brand guidelines
- Coordinate our monthly customer email newsletter
Job Specific Skills, Capabilities and Experiences
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Creative, innovative and adaptable approach
- Eye for detail, even under pressure
- Artworking experience
- Knowledge of IT, especially web-based operations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Willingness to learn and accept feedback
- Logical and reasoning approach to problem solving
- Team player
- Degree level qualification in an applicable or relevant subject
- Copywriting experience