This independent kitchen specialist is the main distributor for a locally crafted range of kitchens and have 3 showrooms based in the South East. All of their designers and installers have been carefully chosen for their passion for what they do and the company has built their reputation upon this and their careful attention to detail.
Their showrooms have been designed to be an inspiring space with the largest selection of kitchen displays, furniture, worktops and appliances in the area and it is to one of these that they now seek a Design Specialist.
The Design Specialist will be primarily involved in the design, sales and service of new kitchens for the company. Work is store based and includes travel (mainly throughout Sussex) in order to meet customers in their homes.
In this role responsibilities include:
- Seeking new business and introducing potential new kitchen customers
- Building a rapport with customers and dealing with them in a friendly and professional manner
- Establishing the customers brief and creating exciting creative designs full of flair
- Compiling proposals including itemised quotations and plans, elevations and perspectives using Planit design software and EasyQuote
- In conjunction with the Project Coordinator, arranging site surveys and installation with the fitting teams.
Person / Experience Required:
- At least 2 years experience as a designer in a kitchen showroom
- Outgoing people person who understands why great customer service makes a difference
- Creative and good spatial awareness
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Proven experience of Planit kitchen design software
- Technical ability to read and interpret plans
Apply for Kitchen Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly