Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Exec or Manager
To £45,000 + benefits
Join this exciting online retailer in the digital marketing team, at a time of heavy investment in marketing.
This five year old business has some really ambitious plans and is poised to make rapid growth in the coming months and years. We want to speak to you if you're a smart, ambitious executive looking for a step up, or if you're already a Digital Marketing Manager looking to accelerate your career. You will play a pivotal role in the company's growth, developing online marketing strategy, driving revenue through key channels and exploring new ones. You'll test new publishers, tactics and technologies, learning as you go and feeding that back into the process. Reporting on performance will be a key element of the role so a natural tendency towards data is essential.
This newly created role needs someone with drive, energy, curiosity and positivity. Your digital marketing credentials may have been gained in an agency or a client side environment, but either way, you'll be able to demonstrate where you have seized opportunities, added value, made a difference.
• Minimum 2(i) degree from a leading university
• Strong background in digital marketing, client side ecommerce or a top digital agency
• Proven track record of delivering results
• Data driven and capable of turning insights into practical solutions
• Intellectually curious, always looking for innovative ways to improve performance
• An outstanding communicator; able to simplify complex information into clear thoughts and ideas
• Agile mind with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• An optimistic and positive mindset and a sense of humour
Ambitious, fast growing, entrepreneurial, disruptive eCommerce business with strong VC backing.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.
If you don't feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.