Senior Account Manager
A leading London based creative agency are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Account Manager. This role will see you working alongside a talented and collaborative team of art directors, editors, strategists and account managers, with a range of top international clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong long-term relationships between clients and the team, with a keen understanding of your client's needs
- Managing multiple work streams/projects from concept to completion, including briefing, scoping out projects and management of all logistics, through to gaining client approval and delivery
- Management of all logistics, this will include monthly invoicing and project financing
- Working closely with your clients to provide status reports, artwork approval, present creative ideas and strategies
What skills are needed for this role?
- Engaging communication skills, and the ability to build strong relationships between all members of the team is pivotal
- Experience using your knowledge and insight to drive creative execution in the completion of projects, developing new client relationships and project opportunities
- Experience at the Senior Account Manager level, with proven experience of delivery of multi-channel branding projects autonomously
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring client service handler, with a strong sense of communication who thrives in a collaborative environment. You will You will also have a refined business acumen with the ability to drive projects forward whilst creating an enjoyable studio culture.
If you are ready to join a passionate and professional team in an internationally renowned agency, with the above experience and language requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org