DPS Software a market leader in legal technology solutions, are recruitingfor a Marketing Executive to join its growing business.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing planning and progressing marketing and social media strategies. This is a wide-ranging collaborative role in a growing software technology environment. This role would suit a self-motivated good communicator with a hands-on approach.
The successful candidate ideally you will have a CIM certificate or 3-5 years' equivalent experience
- Experience in using an email marketing software platform
- B2B marketing experience including brand optimisation experience
- Experience of managing client relationships - internally and externally
- Leading campaigns and events using DM and technology
- Previous responsibility for proof-reading and copy editing
- Experience of copyright patents and logos
- Experience of liaising and briefing other professionals
- Managing and the maintenance of client databases
- Experience of working to budget
- Experience of SEO and SEM
- Microsoft Office package including outlook
- Experience in using Google Adwords and Google Analytics
Skills and abilities required:
- Be skilled at expressing the company's vision to a wide audience
- Ability to communicate to all levels of business
- Possess a Good eye for design and detail
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you enjoy being part of a growing and innovative company where career progression is encouraged, please submit your CV via the Apply button to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your career history, salary expectations and contact details, so that we may schedule a time to discuss our career opportunities in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you.
DPS Software considers itself to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.