Junior Space Planner
Are you a Junior Space Planner looking to get your foot in the door at one of London's Leading Commercial Developers? Here's your chance….
One of London's Leading Commercial Developer's is looking for an eager Junior Space Planner to join their expanding in-house Design team. Having established itself for over a decade, this practice has built a huge reputation in the market for it's ability to modernise traditional Workplace design and provide the facilities to help a collaborative working culture flourish.
Due to the acquisition of prime London real-estate, this company is now looking to build its interior's team and recruit a Junior Space Planner with a keen eye for design in a permanent role. The selected Junior Space Planner will be working directly alongside the Design Manager in a tight-knitted team, playing a key role in ensuring Client's space plans enhance efficiency, productivity and culture in the Workplace.
As a Junior Space Planner you will be involved in the following;
- Carrying out site surveys and producing space plans
- Liaising with the Design Manager
- Client Space Planning when requested by the sales Team
- Mark up existing floor plans for exec offices and internal meeting rooms in existing offices
- Managing the sample library
The selected Junior Space Planner will have the following;
- Experience in the Workplace sector
- Knowledge of Vectorworks is essential (AutoCAD is advantageous)
- The ability to read and interpret building plans and layout's
- Experience in design / space planning
- Knowledge of FF&E is advantageous
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.