D2C Marketing Manager (Digital)
D2C Marketing Manager
London Euston with c. 2 days a week travel to Folkestone required
This is an opportunity to work for a well known manufacturer of consumer packaged goods, particularly in their 'hair care' division.
- Lead the development and success of the new, strategically important D2C channel. Creating annual growth plan for D2C channels (mail, SMS, Email, website dev, customer journey) across multiple brands including P&L responsibility and champion the future direction of this channel within the European business.
- Focused initially on Haircare business unit, develop and implement industry leading and scalable systems and processes that deliver first class D2C Marketing capabilities
- Develop and implement industry leading D2C customer journey focusing on every single D2C touchpoint from website build and development to email
- Embed test and learn methodology and iterative development across all D2C marcoms
- Manage, develop and refine the e-commerce environments for all in scope Haircare brands user customer data and agencies to improve KPIS for all e-commerce sites (conversion, hang time, data, bounce rates, purchase funnel, sales attribution)
- Collaborate with your marketing colleagues to be an integral part of a strong, energised, performance led department that consistently achieves set goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work hand in hand with the Senior Brand Managers to develop the strategy and implementation plan for the D2C side of the annual brand plan including scoping and defining Marketing investment required. Create the plan with partner agencies and functions. Align key stakeholders to support them.
- Work with Brand team to ensure all comms are on brand
- Developing, refining and automating D2C customer journeys utilising Salesforce optimising all consumer touchpoints to deliver SBM brand positioning and financial objectives
- Embedding a consistent test and learn/agile methodology with D2C comms utilising systems and software as appropriate (Mouseflow, Optimizely, ethnographic research)
- Working closely with the Data Analyst to deliver meaningful dashboards to monitor performance against objectives
- Ensuring that the D2C channel marketing plan accurately reflects the brand plan and its positioning and is tailored accordingly
- Review D2C part of brand plan on a quarterly basis to ensure targets are met and priorities are still correct
- Pricing strategy, price elasticity analysis and econometric modelling, as appropriate, to inform strategy decisions.
Working very closely with all appropriate SBMs
- Working closely with Data Analyst
- Regularly review individual performance and progress
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager
EDUCATION AND PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduate with a good degree.
- Postgraduate business and/or marketing qualifications preferred
- Strong D2C marketing experience (5+ years) with FMCG/CPG brands
- Experience creating and managing industry leading D2C marketing plans ideally in larger organisations that also sell through other channels
- Experienced managing and growing and improving health of D2C database
- Developing and running D2C business and customer journey with partner agencies especially from a digital/ecommerce perspective
- Expert in managing agencies from brief through KPI setting, analysis, feedback and fee negotiation
- Has developed, built and managed websites (through agencies) and is sufficiently experienced with Magento to manage agency doing heavy lift website development
- Experienced working with Salesforce, particularly Salesforce Marketing Cloud and ideally experience implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud into a wider Marketing team
- Loves interrogating and analysing customer journey/funnel data to refine and define marketing comms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Additional European languages (German/French) desirable but not essential
- Personal Computer skills to include mastery of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Driving licence.
Apply for D2C Marketing Manager (Digital)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly