Creative Project Manager
Major Players are working a great small creative agency based in central London who work with global retail partners across the fashion & lifestyle sectors, who are now in the market for Creative Project Manager.
Their work varies from the delivery of photography shoots to the design and build of product displays for events and in-store, clients range from big high street brands to luxury retail.
As a Creative Project Manager, you'll have plenty of big brand & retail experience, ideally in a creative agency or client side for a retail brand. You'll be very creative as a person, yet methodical in your approach, superbly organized and professional yet personable.
You will have substantial project management and design skills with client facing and relationship experience, supplier management, negotiation and experience working with a creative team at a senior level. You will manage clients' projects from start to finish, from brief through to implementation, constantly prioritizing, delegating and staying on top of all aspects of their projects, delivering on everything from administration and logistics through to design stages and installing retail projects across the world.
The Creative Project Manager will have:
* Ability to develop creative concepts, create mood boards, sketch ideas and visualize in 3D
* Creative idea generation & willingness to input creatively and add value wherever possible
* Previous experience as a Creative Project Manager working on budgets £100k+
* Large-scale global rollout experience
* Ability to manage strict deadlines for multiple projects at one time
* Consistent professional and calm manner within a fast paced and demanding environment
* Ability to think commercially in the interest of the business
* Exceptional problem solving skills
* Ability to work autonomously at senior level where required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the agency, who are planning to grow next year and work a fun and fast paced collaborative environment. If this sounds like the Creative Project Manager for you then please apply.