Are you looking for an exciting senior level Wholesale Controller role with the chance to move into a managing director role in the future?
As Wholesale Controller you will be an inspirational leader of a team of account managers, with proven financial management and commercials skills that you have gained whilst in the wholesale sector. We are looking for someone from a background of blue chip management in the FMCG / Wholesale market who is motivated to be responsible for client value creation in both wholesaler/ retailer and in suppliers.
- Lead the commercial team and execution of commercial management strategy and delivery tactics.
- Participate in Wholesaler client strategic planning as part of the Sales Team.
- Own the relationship with our wholesalers
- Collaborates with the board to define and articulate the organisation’s vision and to develop strategies for achieving that vision.
- Creates annual operating plans that support strategic direction set by the board and correlate with annual operating budgets; submits annual plans to the board for approval.
- Develops and monitors commercial strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the business.
- Develops future leadership within the commercial teams
- Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the board appropriately informed of the dept sales position.
- Develop key customers and deliver new business revenue.
- Manage the Bid Review process to ensure the most effective and efficient sales strategies are adopted for each opportunity.
- Work closely with all departments to identify new functionality for our core products, along with the appropriate pricing strategy based on understanding of our client base - both wholesaler and supplier.
- Wholesale background or extensive back ground of supplying to wholesalers
- Strong and inspirational leadership with strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Experienced negotiator with excellent negotiation skills
- Extensive knowledge and passion for the FMCG Wholesale market
- Confident, smart and professional - represents the organisation when communicating with clients and external suppliers etc.
- Strong ability to network
- Highly self-motivated
- Flexible to travel to meetings on a weekly basis
- Must be competent in MS Office package, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
And don’t forget ………..Fun with a sense of humour!!!
If you are interesting in the role, click apply now!