Mid-Weight Interior Designer
An award winning, international architecture and design practice known for their world-class design solutions. With projects expanding across the hospitality, residential, commercial and retail industries, they have worked with some of the biggest names and brands world-wide.
Working collaboratively with architects, landscape designers, urban planners and even graphic design teams across the globe, they offer an innovative approach that results in one-of-a-kind interiors.
With an enviable pipeline of large scale projects and currently working on some exciting hospitality schemes, they are now on the lookout for an experienced and passionate Interior Designer to join them and work on projects from inception through to completion.
Main tasks and responsibilities
You will work across RIBA works stages 1-6 of hospitality and interior design projects based in the UK and will report to the Senior Design Associates. Your role will include concept development, FF&E and technical design and specifications, as well as space planning, therefore outstanding spatial analysis skills are essential.
You may also be required to liaise directly with architects, contractors and third parties.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years' high-end residential/hospitality experience
- Proven track record working across all project stages
- On-site experience
- Experience liaising with architects, contractors and suppliers
- A flair for finishes and FF&E selection is a must
- Experience producing FF&E schedules and specifications
- Excellent knowledge of design detailing and specifications
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up Photoshop, InDesign and MS Office. Knowledge of 3D Max is also beneficial
- Experience working on retail and/or F&B projects would be an added bonus
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will benefit from a salary range of £30,000 - £40,000 fully dependent on experience + Discretionary bonus and pension scheme.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
*Please note applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Job Ref: 8695
Hunter Dunning = Mid-Weight Interior Design Jobs - Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists
Apply for Mid-Weight Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly