Our client is an award-winning architecture and design practice and is seeking an energetic studio manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Their London-based practice has built a reputation over the past 15 years for being visionary in the industry, by creating spaces that employ that feel good factor with people. We collect and use data to analyse how we can create spaces that are more effective, and can become more beneficial to the people that use them.
- Act as lead studio production artist and quality control person for all assigned projects.
- Responsible for all production materials released from the agency.
- Supervise the creation of all art mechanicals for assigned clients, through to final release for the agency.
- Manage studio production artists
- Schedule daily studio workload, manage work changes.
- Work with project managers/production staff to accomplish all internal studio work.
- Track usage and maintenance of all kit.
- Track all studio requests for each assigned client.
- Estimate studio services charges for assigned clients.
- Review studio/production time schedules and estimates where needed.
- Contact, hire & supervise all agency studio freelancers.
Preferred qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft packages and Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent English skills, both written and verbal
- Natural organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise decisively
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.