Our client is looking for an experienced Account Director to join their team located in central London. Specialising in the property sector, working with many luxury brands, the candidate must be very driven and have ideally worked within a branding creative agency. You must have excellent communication skills to be able to take briefs from clients and effectively deliver this to your team.
Key skills and requirements
- The ability to communicate excellently across team members working on all accounts
- To build and maintain new and existing client relationships
- To demonstrate strategic leadership on all accounts
- Actively research your market and identify potential business opportunities
- To manage projects on a budget and timescale effectively
- To manage internal and external resources to meet the specification requirements of the brand
- To manage and provide accurate information for financial planning, revenue forecast and invoicing
- The ability to work well under pressure and be flexible and adaptable to the clients needs
- Positive can do attitude at all times
- 5 years experience in a creative agency
If this role sounds of interest to you, please send over your CV as we would love to hear from you!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.