Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strategic Digital Marketing Manger to join the team at a Real Estate company based in South London.
The successful candidate will build and lead the digital strategy as well as supporting the wider marketing team to leverage brand success and exposure.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
* Produce a digital marketing strategy for lead generation across residential, retail and office.
* Manage and run PPC campaigns to aid lead generation.
* Lead on SEO and feed into social campaigns where appropriate.
* Working with an external agency, create physical and digital marketing material
* Reporting: metrics from campaigns (email, website, advertising, social & content).
* Analytics of data from market, sales and campaigns, with a focus on marketing/increasing lead gen.
* Take an active role in driving the offices and retail strategies forward.
Digital Marketing Manager Skills/Experience:
* Extensive digital marketing experience, to include an understanding of digital campaigns, reporting, PPC and SEO
* Experience working with in the property sector or building and Real Estate is a must
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Be able to think outside the box; be unconventional and innovative
* Ability to engage individuals of all levels, to build and maintain and manage strong stakeholder relationships
* Self-starter; has experience creating projects from scratch