A truly multidisciplinary design & communication studio is looking for a focused and creative Project Manager to join their growing team. This agency has a strong focus on retail and events, but also work across branding, digital and print. They work with some of the world's most recognised brands from sectors such as fashion, lifestyle, sports and technology. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to work on some high profile, exciting clients across a true mixture of disciplines - no day will be the same!
Key responsibilities within this role:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of projects, from exhibitions, store launches and retail installations to print and digital roll outs, ensuring these are delivered to the highest standard
- Managing briefs from end to end with the ability to dissect and translate these to creative teams - involving yourself in the creative stages and design trafficking, through to delivery and launch
- Overseeing the internal work flow, always ensuring that tasks are delegated accordingly and completed on time and on budget
- The development and maintenance of long lasting relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- An overarching involvement within the long-term goals of the business with the ability to identify risks and provide solutions
Who is the ideal candidate for this role:
- A proactive and hands on Project Manager with experience in events and installation builds
- A natural problem solver who is always thinking ahead
- Exceptional organisation skills with a keen attention to detail
- A clear and confident communicator with the ability to build rapport easily with both internal teams and clients
- Passionate, creative and ready to get stuck in!
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly-regarded agency across creative, design and events focused projects. If you have all the necessary skills and experience then please send your CV to email@example.com