Designer/Art Director - Luxury/Editorial
A well-renowned luxury online fashion retailer is looking for a talented and motivated Designer to join their in-house creative team in their plush offices in West London. The Designer will be integral in shaping the ongoing development, art direction and design of the retailer's weekly editorial publications across both web and print.
The Designer will work closely with the editorial and design team, spearheading the design process and executing design briefs across seasonal campaigns, printed material, editorial pieces, art direction and direct mail. This person will also work on creating mood boards and putting together concepts for photo-shoots.
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Solid experience working with luxury and/or fashion clients across a range of design projects from website to new media and print
- Proven art direction skills with excellent Photoshop skills and a working knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign
- The ability to work quickly and confidently from concept creation to finished product
- An exceptional attention to detail and deadline driven mentality with solid organisation and time management skills
- A pro-active approach and able to show initiative and ideas which constantly improve the editorial output of the brand
The right candidate for this role will showcase a polished portfolio with a clean aesthetic and proven design and art direction experience within fashion retail and luxury brands.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a productive environment with genuine opportunity for growth and development. If you feel you are the right fit and possess the relevant experience, please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.