Our client is a highly creative and strategic agency based in central London. They collaborate with some of the world's largest brands in many different sectors. They are looking for an experienced and pro-active Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have worked on several types of accounts in a creative agency or client environment, with experience of looking after multiple projects at the same time.
Roles and responsibilities
- Overseeing and management of new and existing projects
- Overseeing all of diary management and task management of studio team
- All logistics including, contact reports, status reports, PO's, Monthly Invoicing and project financing.
- The management of all production from brief to completion
- Client communication and the ability to respond to briefs and develop and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Supporting a Senior Account Manager across the management of project logistics, with experience developing budgets and timings and ensuring these are implemented and adjusted according to the client needs and project progression
Qualities and experience
- Previous experience in branding or retail
- Product development experience
- Very good communication skills
- Must have the ability to plan and prioritise their own work load
- Have very good attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Make internal and external (client) presentations
- The ability to plan and organise all forms of administration.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.