Retail Interior Designer
This retailer originated with a mission to bring excitement to the streetwear scene. With now over 55 high street stores nationwide, their team have a passion for the product and their retail environments are unique and exciting.
With new stores planned to open this year, they are recruiting for an Interior Designer to help these reach fruition.
- Space planning merchandise layouts using a design brief and option targets
- Liaising with heads of departments and with external contractors
- Producing detailed plans, fascia drawings, sections, elevations and visuals for proposed store designs
- Attending site meetings and talking through store designs and the requirements of the store
Summary of requirements:
- Good spatial awareness and the ability to visualise the design of a store
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to use VectorWorks (they will look at knowledge of other CAD packages), SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- At least two years relevant experience
- Understanding of basic construction or shop fitting coupled with a good understanding of building regulations within England and Scotland
- Knowledge of product / fixture / lighting design
- UK Driving Licence and to be prepared to travel throughout the UK
These include 20 days holiday rising one per year for each year of service up to 25 days, generous staff discount and fantastic career progression for the right candidate. On top of the salary will be a company car, work laptop and phone.